Premier Retirement Partners provides three distinct phases of services:
Helping determine the best plan for your business.
- Defining eligibility
- Plan and Contribution Types:
- Cash Balance Pensions
- Safe Harbor Match
- Safe Harbor Non-elective
Working with you, your advisor, and your recordkeeper to ensure the successful execution of your plan design.
- Dedicated onboarding manager during transition.
- Preparation of plan documents.
- Preparation of required employee communications and compliance disclosures.
Commited account manager for your plan, to ensure everything is managed properly.
- Employer contribution calculations.
- Annual DOL & IRS reporting and document preparation, including Form 5500 and Summary Annual Report
- Safe Harbor Notice
- QDIA Notices
- Plan Compliance testing including:
- Contribution Limits
- Required Minimum Distribution
Interested in working with us? Get started now:
The recordkeepers and financial advisors we work with include: American Funds Recordkeeper Direct, American Funds Plan Premier, Ameritas, Ascensus, Baird, Buttonwood, Charles Schwab, Epic (formerly Alliance Benefit Group Illinois) ExpertPlan, Fidelity, First Business Bank, Great-West (Empower), HD Vest, John Hancock, Lincoln Financial Group, Mass Mutual, Merill Lynch, Metlife, Morgan Stanley, Nationwide, Ohio National, Oppenheimer, Pentegra, Pershing, Principal, Prudential, Raymond James, Schwab PCRAs, Security Benefit, Scudder, Smith Barney, Summit Solutions, Symetra, T. D. Ameritrade, T. Rowe Price, TDWaterhouse, UBS Financial, Vanguard, Voya, Wachovia, Wells Fargo.